Australian National University Scholarships 2021
800 (Fully Funded) #National_University_of_Australia_Scholarships 2021 For #Undergraduates, #Masters, and #PhD Scholarships. A Total 800 Scholarships are Available. 600 For Master’s, PhD and 200 for Undergraduates.The ANU Scholarships are open to all international students and it will Cover Stipend, Accommodation, Allowances, Airfare Tickets, Health, Tuition Fee.
Details regarding Australian National University Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded
- Australian National University (ANU) is located in Canberra. The National University was founded in 1946 by Parliament of Australia.
- Australian National University is considered as one of the world’s best research universities and one of the most particular institutes of higher learning in the world. The ANU ranks first in Australia and the whole of Oceania.
- Scott Morrisson, Australian Prime Minister, announced to allow International students into the country as soon as July 2020.
- Country Name: Australia
- No of Scholarships: 800
- Program:Bachelor’s, Master, Ph.D.
- Eligible nationality: International
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st Aug 2020 (For Masters, Ph.D.), 16th Nov 2020 (For Bachelors)
Australian National University Scholarships Fully Funded Benefits
The scholarship value includes:
- Travel and removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program.
- Stipend of 28,092 Australian Dollars per annum.
- Thesis allowance
- Dependent child allowance (International students only).
- Paid medical, maternity and parental leave
- Health Insurance
Fields of Study Available at ANU Scholarships 2021
ANU University Scholarship in Australia For International Students is offering Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The Scholarships are available in any academic Discipline.
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
Eligibility Requirements for Australian National University Scholarships 2021
- All International and Domestic students can apply for the ANU Scholarships
- Candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree for enrolling in Masters program
- English Language Proficiency certificate
- Applicants with the more excellent, research output, academic record, and prior research experience will be given preference for the scholarship.
Required Documents for Australian National University Scholarships 20211
To apply for these This Scholarship, you must:
- Identity proof (Passport)
- Educational Documents
- Language proof
- Statement of Purpose
- Study Plan/Research proposal (only for postgraduate)
- Other supporting documents if any
Graduate Selection Criteria for Australian National University Scholarships 2021
- Selection of this award requires each of the ANU Colleges to convene a selection committee to score and rank ALL eligible H1 (or equivalent) applicants in a merit-based process. Overall ranking includes consideration of:
- Academic Record
- Research Potential, support from the prospective supervisor and location in which the research will be undertaken
- Referee reports
- English Language competency
- Comparison with other applications received in the same scholarship round
Undergraduate Selection Criteria for Australian National University Scholarships 2021
- Selection will be made on the basis of an applicant meeting the eligibility criteria and academic merit. Qualifications submitted for admission at ANU will be converted to the common scale which will determine an applicant’s place on the merit list. Eligible applicants with multiple qualifications will be ranked according to the qualification used as the basis of admission.
Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 7.0 scale will be used for eligible postgraduate applicants. ATAR equivalent will be used for eligible undergraduate applicants.
How to apply for Australian National University Scholarships 2021
- There is no separate application process as applicants are automatically considered based on the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants will be informed of their scholarship award on the day that they receive their offer to ANU.
- Note that scholarship offers may be given out a few days after the academic offer in case of Round 3.
To apply for the ANU Graduate Scholarship Please (Visit Here).
To Apply for the ANU Undergraduate Scholarship (Visit Here).
Deadline for Australian National University Scholarships 2021
- The last date to apply for the the Australian National University Scholarships 2021 is 31st Aug 2020 (For Masters, Ph.D.), 16th Nov 2020 (For Bachelors).