Account Receivable Supervisor Job 2019:
- Practice, co-ordinate and supervise the implementation done with the Credit Policy.
- Segregation daily city ledger charges and comparison with the postings.
- Check and verify posting against the billing instruction on Contracts LPOs and vouchers.
- Maintain the accuracy of the invoices and prepare necessary adjustment vouches on daily basis while keeping FC informed of the status
- Preparation of City Ledger Staff Deductions
- Hold responsible for availability of all documents to back up the outstanding City Ledger amounts.
- Make all efforts in sending out city ledger bills in 48 Hours
- Preparation of following Journal Vouchers
- Daily City Ledger Transfer
- Write-off Provisions
- Attending credit meetings and play an active roll in collection.
- Take more efforts in collecting all accounts over 60 days, all accounts exceeded their credit limits and accounts with bad history such as returned cheques.
- Use alternative arrangement in collection of accounts over 90 days by involving department heads, Financial Controller or General Manager
- Exchange credit information with other hotels when granting credit
- Credit application, Co-ordinate with Sales Manager during obtaining approval.
- Print monthly aging analysis, prepare comments indicating collecting it efforts made on each over due (over 60 days) account and make available for the credit meeting.
- Prepare and dispatch reminders, statements of accounts and Performa invoices where appropriate.
- Identify all direct credit received at the bank and make necessary posing in the system
- Keep the city ledger accounts updated by verifying and identifying all credits and debits transferred, allocating credit against the debits.
- Maintain records of evidence to support the efforts made on collection for each account (Telephone details, Faxes and reminder copies etc.)
- Prepare Cash Receipts for payment received and keep sequence control over the cash receipt books.
- Prepare affiliated billing and follow-up on payments reconciliation of intercopmany accounts.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
- Contribute to the morale ant team spirit of the hotel by maintaining relationship with the colleagues
- Well familiar with the hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure the confidential records and information is properly safeguarded and is not remove from the office.
- Knowledgeable of the hotel’s emergency procedures in regarding all health and safety, Fire and emergency procedures
- Be polite and professional in all situations where the image or the reputation of the hotel is represented
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,800 addresses. Our dynamic brands are established in 100 countries and are continuing their steady growth. A new Accor address opens every two days.