Alberta University Canada Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Alberta University Canada Scholarships 2021. The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs from University of Alberta. This Scholarships Scholarship for International Students as well as Canadian candidates , All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.Alberta university scholarships for international students is for All Students across the world. Currently, 7600+ Graduates from Alberta University & 34% are from other countries of the world are playing a vital role in research companies in Canada.
Details regarding Alberta University Canada Scholarships 2021
- The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Its enabling legislation is the Post-secondary Learning Act.
- Country Name:Canada
- University Name:University of Alberta
- Program:Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st November 2020, March 1st, 2021, May 1st, 2021
Available Fields of Study at Alberta University Canada Scholarships 2021
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
Requirements & Eligibility Criteria for Alberta University Canada Scholarships 2021
To be eligible for This Scholarship you must:
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- An international student currently studying in Canada
- An international student who is studying or has completed studies outside of Canada
- Must have strong Academic Background.
- You don’t need English Language Certificate if you are from English Speaking Countries.
International Academic Requirements for Alberta University Canada Scholarships 2021
The Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) sets a minimum academic standard for admission for both Canadian and international applicants. Please see below for our minimum academic requirements for both Master’s and Doctoral student admissions.
- Applicants are normally required to have completed a four-year baccalaureate degree, or its academic equivalent, from an academic institution recognized by the University of Alberta.
An admission grade point average of 3 on most 4-point grading systems or B on most letter grading systems, based on your most recent two years of full time study (or equivalent) is required.
- Applicants are normally required to have completed a master’s degree, or its academic equivalent, from an academic institution recognized by the University of Alberta.
- An admission grade point average of 3 on most 4-point grading systems or B on most letter grading systems, based on your most recent two years of full time study (or equivalent) is required.
Some departments have additional requirements, such as:
- Statement of research interests
- Previous work experience in the field
- Educational tests such as the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Miller Analogies Test
Minimum Academic Requirements
- Since degrees vary greatly from institution to institution and country to country, the University of Alberta will examine course content to establish equivalencies to a UAlberta baccalaureate degree. For a list of minimum academic requirements by country, please see here.
International Application Documents for University of Alberta Canada Scholarships 2021
You will need to scan and save all your supporting documents (except reference letters) as a PDF file* and then upload them directly to the online application portal. You must upload your documents on or before the application submission deadline for the program to which you are applying.
Supporting documents may include the following:
Application Requirements for Academic Documents (transcripts, degree certificates, marksheets)
English Language Proficiency scores such as IELTS, Pearson, TOEFL, etc. (if applicable)
Additional departmental requirements, such as:
- CV, statement of intent, and writing samples
- GRE, GMAT, or other test scores.
- Reference letters (supply names and email addresses of your references in the online application)
*For instructions on converting your documents into PDF files and acceptable naming conventions click here.
Note: All documents submitted to the University of Alberta become the property of the University, and will not be released or copied except for purposes internal to the University of Alberta. Documents may not be returned to the applicant.
How to apply for Alberta University Canada Scholarships 2021
Deadline for Alberta University Canada Scholarships 2021
- The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships 2020 is 1st November 2020, March 1st, 2021, May 1st, 2021.