Archives And Libraries Department KPK Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||14 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||10 April 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||The News epaper|
Archives And Libraries Department KPK Vacant Positions
Archives and libraries department of kpk invites applications for the following posts,
- 02 Assistant BPS-16
- 02 Computer Operator BPS-16
- 01 Junior Scale Stenographer BPS-14
- 01 Cameraman BPS-13
- 10 Junior Clerk BPS-11
- 06 Librarian BPS-09
- 01 Khatib BPS-07
- 02 Binder BPS-07
- 01 Operator BPS-07
Last Date to Apply: April 10, 2019
Archives And Libraries Department KPK Jobs 2019 Terms And Conditions
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- female and minorities quotas have been reserved in posts of Assistant, Computer Operator, and Junior Clink.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel. Applications of serving candidates will not be entertained without departmental permission.
- All recruitments shall be made on the basis of zonal quota merit.
- Experience certificate issued only from a government department and countersigned signed by head of the department will be acceptable.
- Candidates will be required to secure at least 33 marks out of total 100 to qualify the screening test to be conducted by the ETEA.
- ETEA will upload merit list On its website and according to merit order, five candidates per post will be called for interview.
- Candidates will be required to contact the ETEA OffIce within 15 days of uploading of the merit list, in case of any objection thereof.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending tests/interviews
- This Office reserve the right to cancel or increase/decrease the number of advertised vacancies. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per existing governmental policy/rules.
- For more information visit http://etea.online/
Archives And Libraries Department KPK Jobs 2019 Applications Procedure
- Application forms will be available online on the ETEA’s website http://etea.online/ from 10-03-2019.
- Interested candidates will deposit Rs. 500/•(as none refundable test fee) against each post in ETEA account No. 247812729 in any branch of United Bank Ltd.
- After depositing the fee, the candidate will get a receipt from the bank bearing date of issuance,10 digits transaction number and 14 digits bank branch code number.
- Candidates will be required to insert this information (pertaining to transaction & bank code numbers) In the online application form.
- Candidates will keep the original deposit slip in personal custody.
- Candidates do not need to send original receipt and attested copies of documents to ETEA.
- Information about the schedule of screening tests, downloading Roll Number Slip/Admit card from the ETEA website will be communicated through SMS to candidates.
- Candidates are advised to bring copies of their educational documents and other testimonials and recently scanned passport size pictures during filling up of online application forms
- Mobile phones an prohibited inside examination centers.
- Candidates will be entirely responsible for the information given in the online application form as any erroneous a misinformation thereof will render them ineligible for the recruitment at any stage.
Download Advertisement Here
Apply Online Here
Archives And Libraries Department KPK Jobs 2019 News Paper Ad