Armed Forces Institute of Radiology and Imaging Rawalpindi Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||25 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||09 April 2019|
Armed Forces Institute of Radiology and Imaging Rawalpindi 2019 Vacancies
Armed Forces Institute of Radiology & Imaging AFIRI invites applications for the following posts.
- Statistical Assistant,
- Library Assistant,
- Data Entry Operator,
- Computer Technician,
- Information Technology Technology Technician,
- Air Conditioner Mechanic,
- Equipment Mechanic,
- Electro Medical Technician,
- LDC, Storeman, Receptionist,
- Medical Transcriptionist,
- Lift Operator,
- Stricher Wheel Chair,
- Naib Qasid,
- Mali Sweeper,
Last Date To Apply: 09 April 2019
Armed Forces Institute of Radiology and Imaging Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Terms & Conditions
- Age and experience shall be counted as on the dosing date of submission of applications.
- Government Servants should submit their applications through their respective department
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications along with Photocopy of CHIC and 2 x passport size photographs within 15 days of advertisement in newspapers. Late submission of applications after due date will not be accepted.
- If a candidate is interested in applying for more than one post. then separate application lone and fees should be submitted for each post.
- Call letters for test/ Interview will be issued after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible fa appearing in written test/ Interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake documents/ false information shall be rejected on detection at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Closing date for submission of applications is fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement in newspapers.
- After selection only Medically FIT candidates will be issued an appointment letter.
Armed Forces Institute of Radiology and Imaging Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Application Procedure
- For posts in BPS 5 to 14 Application form and deposit slip should be downloaded from University Testing Services (UTS) websiteshttp://www.uts.com.pk/ The prescribed test fee amounting to Rs. 350′- (Rupees three hundred and fifty only)will be deposited In any of country vide designated bank.
- For posts in BPS 1 to 4 Application form and deposit slip should be downloaded from University Testing Services (UTS) websites Notreearanum. The prescribed test fee amounting to Rs. 1001- (Rupees One hundred only)will be deposited in any of the countrywide designated banks.
- Fill up application form along with the paid copy deposit be sent through courier.
UTS Head Office 278/A Nazim Ud Din Road F-10/1 Islamabad.
for online Apply