Asian Institute of Technology Thailand Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Asian Institute of Technology Thailand Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded].The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Masters, P.h.d Degree from AIT, Thiland. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship. The Asian Institute of Technology, founded in 1959, is an international organization for higher education in Khlong Luang, Thailand. AIT is world Ranked University in Thailand and has many international students enroll every year. AIT Thailand is offering almost all academic fields to Study in Thailand on a Scholarship.
Details Regarding AIT Scholarship 2021
- Country Name:Thiland
- University Name: Asian Institute of Technology
- Level of Study:Masters, P.h.d
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Deadline: March, April 2021
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021 Benefits
- Airfare Tickets
- University Fee
- Admission Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly Living Stipend
- Housing Allowance
- Meals in Campus
- Other Social, Sports Activities.
Available fields of study at Asian Institute of Technology Thailand Scholarship 2021
- Department of Development and Sustainability
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and BioResources
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
- School of Management
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development + School of Engineering and Technology.
Eligibility criteria for Asian Institute of Technology Thailand Scholarship 2021
How to apply for Asian Institute of Technology Thailand Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Asian Institute of Technology Thailand Scholarships 2021
The deadline for Asian Institute Technology Thailand Scholarships 2021 is March, April 2021.