Asst Manager/ Supervisor – Holidays And Cruises
Job Description For Asst Manager/ Supervisor – Holidays And Cruises:
• Lead the retail leisure department by actively participating from budgeting to successful execution of the strategies to ensure profitability and growth of the business unit.
• Independently handling the Holidays and Cruise bookings by providing the best service with minimum turnaround time.
• Prepare the product calendar for the year well in advance and get the products ready for the sales.
• Preparing tailor made itineraries as and when needed.
• Organize Fixed Departure Programmers and market the same .
• Preparation of the promotional packages and flyers for print and digital media
• Conduct regular training for the team on our products and packages
• Organizing road show and sales events for promoting the packages
• Conduct product presentations and workshops
• Preparing and Sending weekly mailers on our products and promotions
• Manage the website of the company including the proper updating of the packages and other offers on regular basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum 7 years of Outbound Tours Experience with at least 3 Yrs in supervisory role.
• Expert in Tour Packages with the ability to prepare customized itineraries.
• Familiar with Airline reservation systems like Galileo & Amadeus as an expert
• Familiar with Hotel Reservations Systems like GTA, DOTW etc
• Familiar with Cruise liners and reservations
• Familiar with Car Hire & Travel Insurance,
• Familiar International Visa documentations etc
• Familiar with Social Media Marketing and management
• Ability to do Multi-tasking and is having a flair of sales and convincing clients
• Willingness to support other departments as and when needed.