Balochistan Public Service Commission jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||05 April 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||15 May 2019
|4||Newspaper Name||Jang ePaper|
Balochistan Public Service Commission Vacancies
Applications are invited for initial recruitment to the following posts in various departments of Government of Balochistan:
- (118) posts of Research Officer (B-17)
- (01) post of Senior Registrar (B-18)
Last Date To Apply: 15 May 2019
Balochistan Public Service Commission jobs General Instructions
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website http://bpsc.gob.pk
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach the Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta by hand or by mail on or before the closing date i.e. 15th May 2019.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) and downloaded a copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening/ Written Test.
- The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document.
- It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
- Those candidates who have submitted their application by hand or sent by mail/post, their roll no slips will be dispatched to their postal address as well as they will be intimated through SMS.
- Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC i.e. http://bpsc.gob.pk Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well.
- No extra time is allowed for postal transit etc.
- The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs. 2000 for BPS-19 & BPS-20, Rs. 1000 for BPS-18 and Rs. 600 for BPS-16 & 17.
- The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM. FEE RECEIPT BPSC.