Banking Jobs in Pakistan May 2019
|2||Published Date||12 May 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||27 May 2019|
One of the largest banks of the country is inviting applications against the following position from professionals with a proven track record and capacity to perform as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment in the area of Islamic Banking.
The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position
Banking Jobs in Pakistan 2019 Positions
- Branch Managers 47 Posts
Last Date to Apply: May 27, 2019
Outline of Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Overall management of branch affairs including the development of business, the achievement of markets/KPIs through marketing and promotion of Islamic Banking products.
- Meeting with Existing to Bank (ETB) and New to Bank (NTB) customers for the marketing of deposit, finance, retail banking products, Banca, asset management, remittances, and FBR.
- To ensure smooth and error-free services to customers and timely attendance of their complaints and queries
- To execute and deliver branch’s annual business plan and budget, to ensure that the activities and plans performed by the function are aligned to the Region/Group strategy and plans.
- To monitor and periodically review the credit portfolio of the branch (where applicable)
- Performance evaluation and mentoring of the reporting staff and conduct periodical meetings with the staff to achieve business and service targets.
- To review reports and liaise with controlling office regarding branch affairs.
- To ensure internal controls and compliance of Bank’s SOPs/SBP regulations.
- To ensure the performance of branch meets the allocated targets and prepare periodic reports on its overall performance.
- To minimize value and number attrition of the top quartile of the customers of the Branch. To devise strategies to counter competition and maximize market share.
- To implement cross-sell liability and asset products.
- To provide support for new product launches and champion new sales initiative.
- To ensure all branch processes are followed as per laid down guidelines.
- To be responsible for eliminating fraud and forgeries by keeping stringent and proactive internal control mechanisms.
- To monitor and ensure prompt rectification of audit-related objections.
- To ensure a smooth branch and system maintenance.
- To ensure branch staff works as a cohesive motivated team.
- To manage the administrative affairs of the individuals in the branch.
- To establish a culture and work environment that attracts, retains, and motivates the highest caliber of skilled professionals
How to Apply for Banking Jobs in Pakistan 2019
- Only shortlisted applicants strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for test and panel interviews.
- Employment Type The employment will be on a contractual basis, for three years which may be renewed on the discretion of the Management.
- Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per the Bank’s Policy/rules.
- Interested candidates may send their CVs / Applications at Box No. 81590, Daily “Dawn”, Karachi along with one recent passport size photograph, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- The candidates should clearly mention their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, CNIC Number, Qualifications with percentage / CGPA / Division, Place of Domicile and complete Current Mailing / Residential Address with Telephone Numbers PTCL / Mobile in their Resume / Application.
- Please mark the position applied for on the right-hand side of the envelope.
- Applications received after due date will not be considered in any case.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- “Registry / Courier may not be delivered to Box address, so applications are to be sent through ordinary Pakistan Postal Services only.
- We are not responsible for late received / undelivered applications due to any reasons whatsoever”.
- (We are an equal opportunity employer)
Banking Jobs in Pakistan May 2019 AD