Banking Mohtasib Pakistan Jobs 2019 for Advisors at Karachi
|2||Published Date||02 Feb 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||18 Feb 2019
Banking Mohtasib Pakistan, a statutory body established to redress grievances of banking consumers and customers against maladministration in matters relating to banking laws, regulations, policies, and practices intends to recruit Advisers on contractual basis for the positions available at its Karachi Secretariat.
Candidates with requisite skills, education, and experience may apply.
Banking Mohtasib Pakistan Jobs Karachi 2019 Positions
Job Assignment for Banking Mohtasib Pakistan Jobs 2019
Investigation of maladministration complaints from banks or banking consumers.
Suggest systemic improvements in law, policies, regulations, and procedures. Strong and effective service and communication with complainants and banks.
Banking Mohtasib Pakistan Jobs 2019 Eligibility
- Retired or released senior bankers/ government ofﬁcials preferably having minimum working experience of at least 20 to 25 years on the operations, audit, investigations or compliance departments of the banking industry.
- A candidate must have worked as a senior ofﬁcial preferably as EVP or equivalent position.
- The candidate should have enough computer and adequate writing skills also.
Qualifications required for Banking Mohtasib Pakistan Jobs 2019
- Master’s Degree from recognized University/institution in Banking at Financial Public
- Administration Economics or Social Sciences.
- A degree in law or l.T. would be an added qualiﬁcation
- Age limit: 50 – 65 years.
- Applications along with CV and two latest passport size photographs should reach the address given below within ﬁfteen days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be payable.
- The job shall be on a one year contract but extendable on satisfactory performance.
- The Candidates, who have applied for the job earlier may apply afresh