Best MARKETING EXECUTIVE Job 2019:
Job Summary Of Best MARKETING EXECUTIVE Job 2019:
A Marketing and Public Relations Executive plays an important role in assisting the Line Manager in achieving key objectives in line with the annual marketing and PR plan, current initiatives and relevant activities. The marketing and PR team performs an integral role in bringing together all function areas to ensure commercial targets are heightened. The executive role involves managing individual projects relating to marketing, media relations and internal communications and performing day-to-day administrative duties.
What will I be doing?
As Marketing Public Relations Executive, you will be responsible for the results of the marketing plan and activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Coordinate and assist with delivering all agreed marketing and PR strategies and monitor on-going marketing and PR campaigns performance and reporting as directed by the Line Manager
• Support the Line Manager by developing and implementing promotional activity, collateral and in-house merchandising as well as maintaining the hotels’ media library to include video, film and press coverage archives
• Promote the hotels’ marketing activities to the media covering all food and beverage, rooms and event promotions
• Support all internal communication activities including, but not limited to, regional and area updates, press release writing, newsletters and drafting speeches for company executives and assisting with senior management interviews with relevant preparation material
• Promote and support all marketing and PR activities including special events, sponsorship opportunities, merchandising campaigns, exhibitions and property inspections
• Support the department with media relations involving tracking social media, updating press kits, archiving news releases and press coverage, maintaining media databases, coordinating interviews, and ensuring relevant administrative duties are completed in advance of media visits
• Organised and manage familiarization trips for media professionals and entertain local media where appropriate
• Assist with and, where required, lead on-site photos shoots and hotel filming whilst ensuring all relevant administration approvals are completed and confirmed
• Monitor and support Line Manager on all social media activity for the hotels whilst supporting departmental initiatives
• Be a brand champion for the hotels ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards, using the right tone and voice compliant with corporate guidelines
• Support and identify opportunities along with the Line Manager to grow and develop loyalty marketing activities with Honors and other Booker incentive schemes
• Execute and implement appropriate use of marketing and PR content, creative resources, translation and photography while optimizing an effective online presence in line with regional strategy
• Respond to customer postings as appropriate tackling any complaints and issues
• Support the Line Manager in executing effective content management across all available channels, including hotel websites, OT-As, social media, mobile marketing and partnership programs
• Develop monthly / quarterly reports on activities highlighting results and next steps
• Develop, maintain and grow the hotels’ databases to promote all hotel disciplines including targeted Honors campaigns
• Be mindful and attentive of local news or stories affecting hotel business and inform line management swiftly and effectively on information which could impact the reputation of the hotels.
• Actively respond to requests for information about the hotels
• Assist in developing reports on specific marketing and PR initiatives and promotions
• Assist in reviewing third party website content, ensuring standards are met and information is accurate, creative and current
• Execute and report on competitive analysis on hotel, food and beverage and eCommerce marketing activities and maximize compatibility with public relations efforts
• Ensure hotels have appropriate marketing and PR archives and content including up to date media lists, press kits, collateral, photo and video library, newsletters, brochures, desktop publishing and all matters relating to marketing and PR
• Support and assist management in marketing and PR projects including resources with budget implications
• Support all communications connected with hotel crisis and issues set out by the Line Manager
• Achieve agreed performance goals and objectives of role set out by Line Manager and complete any reasonable task given from the Line Manager in a responsible and productive manner
• The executive role focuses more on self-development as opposed to developing team members
• Establish and maintain effective rapport and open communication with all hotel disciplines
• Develop strong working relationships with various levels of Hilton’s personnel including hotel and regional teams and comply to Hilton core values
• Develop and manage working relationships with key members of the creative and media agencies
• Work effectively within the cluster marketing and PR team as well as supporting all hotel departments including regional levels on marketing and PR campaigns
• Support the Line Manager to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all external customers to include key members of the media, community organisations, local and municipality government officials, local industry organisations as well as suppliers and agencies.
• Excel at being an effective team player in all aspects of the role
• Creating, maintaining and developing the hotel’s YouTube official channel. (uploading hotel different videos of F&B, Rooms and activities)
• Feed hotel’s YouTube channel with informative interviews by senior management.
• Monitoring competitor/subscribe in competitors social fan pages / Google alerts.
Apply for MARKETING EXECUTIVE Job 2019Apply Now