Bond University Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Bond University Scholarship 2021. The said Scholarship is Funded to obtain Undergraduate from Bond University Australia. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship. This Scholarship provides the Students with 50% tuition fees waiver. A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate studies at Bond University.
Details Regarding Bond University Scholarship 2021
- Country Name:Australia
- University Name: Bond University
- Level of Study:Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Deadline: 16 October,2020 for January Semester 2021
- Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
- Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
- Once completed, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF). The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
Bond University Scholarship 2021 Benefits
Bond University Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
Available Fields of Study at Bond University Scholarship 2021
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Psychology and Counselling
Eligibility Criteria for Bond University Scholarship 2021
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for Bond University Scholarship 2021
Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
- This will include review of each applicants’ academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
Additional Requirements for Bond University Scholarship 2021
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.
How to apply for Bond University Scholarship 2021
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF). The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date..
- Applications closed on 23 August, 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 16 October, 2020 for students commencing in January 2021 semester.
- The remaining 2021 semester application closing dates will be released soon.
Deadline for Bond University Scholarship 2021
- The last date to apply for the Bond University Scholarship 2021 is 16 October,2020 for January Semester 2021.