Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021
Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded) For #Bachelor, #Master, #PhD, Brunei is Famous for Enrolling a Large Number of Students Each Year to it’s Bachelor’s, Masters & PhD Scholarship. The University will Cover All the Expenses Such as Tuition, Registration, Airfare Tickets, Accomodation, Allowance, Monthly Stipend.
The UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) is awarded to outstanding scholars, students and professionals to undertake graduate study and advanced research in Universiti Brunei Darussalam. The scholarship provides Bruneian and non-Bruneian candidates the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and network extensively with international researchers.
Details regarding Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Country: Brunei
- University: University of Brunei
- Scholarship Level: Bachelors Degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- Eligible Countries: All Foreign Nationals
- Deadline: 14th July 2020 (For Master, Ph.D.), 12th Sept 2020
Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021 UK Benefits
The scholarship value includes:
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- On-campus accomodation for 36 months.
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
Eligibility Criteria for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021
To apply for these fellowships, you must:
- Has at least a first class honours Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification.ORA second class upper honours Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- A high quality and impactful research proposal.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
- Application can be made with application for admission through our online admission system (OASys) webpagePlease download the UGS Scholarship Brochure
Selection process for Danish Government Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission to the programmes offered. To be considered for admission, applicants must satisfy the general entry requirements and specific entry requirements as set for each programme.
Applicants must note that fulfilling the general entry requirements and specific entry requirements does not guarantee entry into UBD’s programmes as admission to all programmes is competitive and limited subject to availability of spaces.
Both general and tuition fees are payable by the following group of students:
- Fee paying local students (who are not sponsored by the government either through Ministry of Education scholarship and in-service training).
- Fee paying international students
Once students are enrolled, they will be bound by the University’s fees regulation, and are agreeing to pay tuition fees for every year in which they are enrolled.
Eligible students may apply for scholarships that are available to pursue their studies in Universiti Brunei Darussalam. Apart from tuition fees borne by the government, scholarships will also cover a student’s costs for accommodation, books, food, personal spending as well as complementary medical treatment at any Brunei Government hospital whilst travel expenses will be arranged by the Brunei Darussalam Foreign Mission at the scholar’s country of origin or the closest Brunei Darussalam Mission to their country.
Scholarships fields Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021
Over the past decade since higher education was introduced in the Sultanate, the government has awarded thousands of scholarships to both locals as well as non-locals to study in Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
Apart from tuitions borne by the government, the scholarship will also include the bursaries for accommodation, books, food, personal spending as well as complementary medical treatment at any Brunei Government hospital whilst travel expenses will be arranged by the Brunei Darussalam Foreign Mission at the scholar’s country of origin or the closest Brunei Darussalam Mission to their country.
There are several scholarship schemes available for prospective local and international students.
|Study level||Local Students||International Students|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship (for local students)||Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship for Foreign Students Tenable in Brunei Darussalam (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Brunei Darussalam)|
|Master’s Degree||Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship (for local students)||Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship for Foreign Students Tenable in Brunei Darussalam (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Brunei Darussalam)|
|Doctor of Philosophy||Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship (for local students)||Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship for Foreign Students Tenable in Brunei Darussalam (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Brunei Darussalam)|
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship (for Local applicants) and Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship For Foreign Students Tenable in Brunei Darussalam (for international applicants)
- Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship is offered to citizens of Negara Brunei Darussalam and to the International students to provide financial aid in the perusal of knowledge from undergraduate to graduate studies.
- UBD Graduate Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by Universiti Brunei Darussalam to outstanding students who are interested in pursuing their studies in the Doctor of Philosophy level after achieving excellence in their Master’s degree. This is a very competitive scholarship and applicants with academic talents and calibre are highly encouraged to apply.
- UBD Graduate Research Scholarship
- The UBD Graduate Research Scholarship is a competitive scheme awarded to quality PhD students with a strong desire to work in an international and competitive research-intensive environment.
- UBD Bursary
- The UBD Bursary is another funding scheme offered by Universiti Brunei Darussalam to Doctor of Philosophy applicants from any programmes offered by the university with the vision of refining local minds who will be the next generation of academics in the institution.
Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship (Brunei Darussalam Candidates)
For Brunei Darussalam citizens:
- Admitted to undergraduate study through the Higher Education Central Admission System HECAS – if you are eligible for the Brunei Government Scholarship, your scholarship application will be processed for you by UBD to the Ministry of Education.
- Admitted to graduate study – Once you have received your UBD offer letter, please complete this form and submit as soon as possible for the process of your scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship (Brunei Darussalam candidates)
- Citizen of Brunei Darussalam
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree with Honors (Second Class and above) or its equivalent from institutions recognised by the University Senate unless otherwise stated (for Graduate applicants).
- At least a credit C6 for Bahasa Melayu in the Brunei GCE ‘O’ Level Examination
- At least a credit C6 for English Language in the Brunei GCE ‘O’ Level Examination OR Grade B in IGCSE English as a Second Language OR IELTS Overall Band 6.0.
- Age of not more than 26 years of age (for Undergraduate applicants) or not more than 30 years of age (for Graduate applicants).
How to apply for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021
- The last date to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships Danish Government Scholarships 2021 is 14th July 2020 (For Master, Ph.D.), 12th Sept 2020.