Bureau of Immigration & Overseas Employment (BIOE) Jobs 2019 for several vacancies apply Online through PTS
Applications are invited for the recruitment of following temporary vacancies in Bureau of Emigration and Overseas
|2||Published Date||10 Feb 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||19 Feb 2019
|4||Newspaper Name||The News, Express|
Bureau of Immigration & Overseas Employment (BIOE) Jobs 2019 Vacancies
- PHP Developer PPS-7=BPS-17
- Hardware/LAN Technician PPS-5=BPS-14
- Assistant BPS-15
- Statistical Assistant BPS-14
- Stenotypist BPS-14
- Data Entry Operator BPS-12
- Lower Division Clerk BPS-09
- Driver BPS-04
Last Date To Apply : 28 Feb 2019
Bureau of Immigration & Overseas Employment Jobs 2019 Terms and Conditions
- 5 year General Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
- 2% Disable quota will be observed in the Recruitment
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each post
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post with a separate fee.
- The candidate shall present his / her original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview. In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant found fake or bogus, the candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidates.
- Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at time of interview.
Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage.
- The last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- NITB course is mandatory for temporary appointment after selection before completion of probationary
How to Apply for the Bureau of Immigration & Overseas Employment Jobs 2019
- Application Forms and Online Deposit Slips are available on Pakistan Testing Sen/ices (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk
- Applications must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- Submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip in any of the countrywide online branches of the designated bank
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Deposited fee is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
- A mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed application Forms along with online deposit slip (in original) to Manager Operation, Pakistan Testing Sen/ice, Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e- Haq Road, BlueArea, Islamabad www.pts.org.pk
- For the post of serial No.6 application form downloaded from www.pts.org.pk should be directly sent under the mentioned address of Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment (without any test fee), not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Download Application Form for the posts of Assistant, Statistical Assistant, PHP Developer, Hardware/LAN Technician
Download Application Form for the posts of Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Driver
Bureau of Immigration & Overseas Employment Jobs 2019 Express News Paper Job 2019 AD
Also, Apply for Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department Punjab Jobs 2019