Call Center Jobs Saudi Arabia 2019
Job Description Summary For Call Center Jobs Saudi Arabia 2019
MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high-quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The Customer Service Manager will provide leadership to a team of Customer Service Supervisors and through the various communication channels within Operations (telephone, email, postal mail/written correspondence, and webchat) meet MAXIMUS and contract goals/objectives as required. The Customer Service Manager will report to the Senior Site Manager. This role will provide leadership to Customer Service Supervisors, with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements.
Essential Job Duties for Call Center Jobs Saudi Arabia 2019
• Provide leadership to call center supervisors and other professional staff.
• Interact positively with CSRs from all channels (phone, email, webchat, correspondence) and program staff.
• Plan, control, and report on production activities to include establishing priorities for resources; resolve production conflicts.
• Ensure all production turnaround standards and service goals are met.
• Lead project efforts to identify, analyze, and implement efficiencies that contribute to increased productivity.
• Review, approve and sign time cards as necessary. Ensure all supervisors are following and completing all ETS timekeeping responsibilities.
• Assist with enhanced escalation calls as needed.
• Identify customer requirements, developing plans for delivery, identifying and recruiting appropriate resources, assigning individual responsibilities, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion and final delivery of a solution to meet customer requirements.
• Enforce program standards such as quality control and security, and perform risk management and vulnerability studies.
• Promoting Open Door environment and driving a healthy, open culture that minimizes staff and employee complaints.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ensure full adherence to COR requirements
• Travel may be required
Education and Experience Requirements for Call Center Jobs Saudi Arabia 2019
• Five years of professional-level experience in the contact center, customer service, or operations management required
• Experience in healthcare programs preferred
• PC skills required-MS office knowledge highly desirable
• Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written) is required, including presentation skills
• Customer service orientation requiredIn accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Call Center Jobs Saudi Arabia 2019:
– Maintain updated knowledge of the Contact Center performance requirements as well as corporate and project policies and procedures.
– Provide assistance and updates to staff regarding these policies and procedures.
– Evaluate the need for training to ensure that staff maintains current knowledge of multiple programs.
– Collaborate with the Department of Health and MAXIMUS staff to ensure open communication, cooperation, and timely issue resolution.
– Address inadequate quality issues with Supervisory team in relation to reviews and corrections of calls monitored.
– Monitor performance goals and objectives for the contact center staff and complete daily and weekly reports.
– Provide the Sr. Manager and Director with updates on all issues regarding quality, training, policy, procedures, staff issues and departmental performance levels.
– Monitor contact center compliance with ISO standards.
– Implement necessary corrective actions to ensure consistent application of all laws, regulations, policies, and procedures pertinent to the Contact Center.
– Monitor and evaluate performance, writes performance appraisals and provides corrective actions as needed.
– Responsible for identifying and resolving issues, problems, and concerns with employees.
– Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures and assist in the implementation of process improvements when necessary.
– Provide direction to staff when complaints are escalated to management level.
– Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum Requirements For Call Center Jobs Saudi Arabia 2019:
– In some instances, this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
– Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
– Follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
– Act as an advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.
– Develop and administer schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
– Frequent interaction with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
– Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
– Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
– Provide guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
– Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
Apply Now for Call Center Jobs Saudi Arabia 2019