Central European University Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Central European University Scholarships 20211.The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain BS, MS & Ph.D. Degree from Central European University. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.CEU offers Valuable degree accredited in both the U.S. and Austriaarship 2021.CEU is the top-ranked university in Hungary for International students across the world. CEU Bachelors Scholarships, CEU Masters Degree Scholarship, and CEU Doctoral Degree Scholarships are open currently. CEU has 50 Different departments in the university. CEU is providing the best education to students with an international reputation.
- Country Name:Hungary
- University Name: Central European University
- Level of Study:BS, MS & Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Deadline: 1st February 2021 & 15th March 2021
Central European University Scholarships 2021 Benefits
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship – 750 EUR/month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend to assist with housing and living cost
Available fields of study at Central European University Scholarships 2021
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
Eligibility Criteria for Central European University Scholarships 2021
To be considered, applicants must:
- Applicants from all nationalities can apply.
- Students must hold at least 12-year education for admission in undergraduate.
- For Master’s degree applications applicants must have an undergraduate/bachelor degree.
- Applicants must hold master and bachelor degree/transcriptfor the Ph.D. admission requirements
- Students must have good academic performance
- Language Requirement: If you have a previous degree in the English language then you can be exempted and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable.
Documents Required for Central European University Scholarships 2021
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
How to apply for Central European University Scholarships 2021
All the applicants can apply directly with Chinese universities. You must submit the scholarship application form as well as other required documents to the university. The application starts in October and ends in March.
Deadline for Central European University Scholarships 2021
- The deadline for Central European University Scholarships 2021 is 31 March 2021.