CERN Administrative Student Program 2021
Applications are invited from all Internship seeker / aspirants at CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 in Switzerland for all the Undergraduates, Graduates, OR Master Students. Dear candidates it is fully funded Internship there are no need of No IELTS or any other language Test for the above mentioned scholarship.
About CERN Administrative Student Program 2021
- At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. Using the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments, they study the basic constituents of matter – fundamental particles that are made to collide together at close to the speed of light. The process gives physicists clues about how particles interact, and provides insights into the fundamental laws of nature.
Details regarding CERN Administrative Student Program 2021
- Country Name: Geneva, Switzerland
- University Name:NIL
- Program: B.S |Master | Phd
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 19th October 2020
CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 Benefits
The scholarship value includes:
- During your internship, CERN will provide you with:
- A contract of association from 2 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3319 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
Fields of CERN Administrative Student Program 2021
- It could be in any of the following disciplines: translation, human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, audit are but a few examples of the many domains in which successful applicants will learn and contribute their knowledge.
- There’s no better way to learn than on-the-job. When that job happens to be in a world-famous organisation and centre of scientific excellence, even better. If you’re an undergraduate in Administration and are looking for a practical training period or a place to complete your final project, you could spend 2 to 12 months at CERN during the course of your studies (Bachelor or Master). If your university requires or encourages you to acquire work experience through an internship, imagine doing this at CERN in Geneva.
Eligibility Criteria for cern administrative student program 2021 in switzerland
To apply for these fellowships, you must:
- In order to qualify for a place on the programme you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) specialising in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee taking place in December 2020.
- You can stay for at least 2 and at most 12 months while remaining registered as a full-time student.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
- Please note that in case you are studying in a STEM/engineering field, you are not eligible to apply for this position. Instead, please consider applying for the CERN Technical Student programme.
Documents Required for CERN Administrative Student Program 2021
- A complete application package includes:
- You will need the following documents, clearly labelled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript giving an overview of your marks (if you download it from your university portal please make sure there is no protection so that we can open it).
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory. Should you have one from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference.
- You may upload the reference letter yourself, whilst submitting your application, or through your referee via the link you will receive shortly after submitting your application.
How to apply for cern administrative student program 2021 in switzerland
- Your application along with all supporting documents should reach us no later than 19th October 2020 (12pm CET). Please note that your application may also be shared during the process with a panel of national experts for evaluation purposes. Ultimately, it will be reviewed by a panel of CERN experts who will meet in December 2020.
Deadline for CERN Administrative Student Program 2021 Fully Funded
- The last date to apply for the cern administrative student program 2021 in switzerland is 19th October 2020