Communication And Works Department KP Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||09 April 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||25 April 2019
|4||Newspaper Name||Dawn ePaper|
Communication And Works Department KP Vacancies
Communication and Works Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar seeks applications from eligible candidates of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following regular posts,
- Sub-Engineer (Civil)
Last Date To Apply: 25 April 2019
Communication And Works Department KP Jobs Terms And Conditions
- Interview call letters will be issued. to the shortlisted candidates only.
- Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should. be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications i.e. 25/04/2019.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies theta apply through proper channel.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts. are subject to rectification.
C&W Works Department KP Jobs Application Procedure
- Interested candidates should visit any UBL branch, a deposit application fee of Rs. 500/- in ETEA UBL Bank Account No.247812729.
- Get Printed. Receipt from the Bank Counter having 09 or 10 digit transaction number, 04 digit bank branch code and date or transaction. (Deposit -fee on your own CHIC & Name).
- Give the information on the bank printed receipt in the respective fields in the online application form.
- Complete/fill up your form and submit the online Form.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- Availability of online Application Form on https://www.etea.edu.pk/ on 05/04/2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application is: 25/04/2019 up to 5:00 p.m
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll NO. Slips from https://www.etea.edu.pk/
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on. Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Please- keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online apply.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited On someone else CNIC shall not be verified. Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but strict action shall be taken against them.
- Provision of testimonials, with the online application, will not be required at the time of submission of forms / before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the shortlisted candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- For more details visit ETEA site https://www.etea.edu.pk/