Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||10 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||25 March 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Dawn News Paper|
Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2019 Positions
The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) is an independent quasi-regulatory, quasi judicial body that helps ensure healthy competition between companies for the benefit of the economy. As a part of organizational development and to strengthen its HR, CCP invites applications from talented, self-motivated, result oriented and energetic candidates for appointments on regular basis against the following
- 01 Deputy Director Legal
- 01 Deputy Director Research
- 01 Deputy Director Advocacy & Media
- 02 Assistant Director Cartel & Trade Abuse
- 02 Assistant Director Research
- 02 Assistant Director Legal
- 01 Assistant Director Office of Fair Trade
- 01 Assistant Director (Office of International Affairs)
- 02 Assistant Director (Software Development)
- 01 Assistant Director Networks
- 04 Management Executive (Cartel & Trade Abuse)
- 01 Management Executive (Human Resource)
- 01 Management Executive (Advocacy & Media)
- 02 Management Executive (Office of Fair Trade)
- 02 Management Executive (Research)
- 01 Management Executive (Exemptions)
- 02 Management Executive (Merger & Acquisition)
- 01 Management Executive (Internal Audit)
- 01 Management Executive (Accounts)
Last Date to Apply: March 25, 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2019
Screening and evaluation test for these positions will be conducted under the supervision of National Testing Sen/ice (NTS). For application form submission and other necessary details please visit NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). Application form without original fee deposit receipt will not be entertained. Please refer to the following details for information. Applications directly submitted to Competition Commission of
To Download Application From and Deposit slip
Pakistan (CCP) will not be entertained
- Minimum qualification of 1 6 years education (HEC approved Local or Foreign universities).
- Post qualification experience of the candidate will be considered.
- Application form shall be carefully filled in by the candidate, since the provided information will be considered final for further processing.
- Not fulfilling any of advertised criteria will exclude the candidates from recruitment/test process at any stage, candidate will be responsible for wrong information or late application submission.
- Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only, please note TA/DA will not be admissible to the interviewee.
- Candidate already working in public sector shall apply through proper channel. Age of candidate shall be determined on the last date of application submission. Up to maximum of 5 years age relaxation for candidates having experience with Government or regulatory bodies.
- The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, not to fill any position or cancel the recruitment process.
- Any candidate who tries to exercise undue influence during the selection process will be disqualified immediately.
- The organization being an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive packages with excellent benefits. We ensure excellent growth potential in a dynamic working environment.
Important Note For Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2019
- Last date of submission of application form is March 25, 2019 to NTS Headquarter.
- NTS will not issue Roll No. Slip through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their electronic roll no. Slip through NTS website for appearing in tests
Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2019 AD
To View AD