Construction Manager Job 2019:
Job Description For Construction Manager Job 2019
Graduate Civil Engineer with at least 15 years of work experience in the Civil Construction field, especially those who have experience in infrastructure projects such as Road, Bridge & Tunnels work in GCC are preferred.
1. Project Initiation includes obtaining necessary approvals to establish site facilities, mobilization of resources to commence the project after contract sign off.
2. Project Planning for effective time, cost & resource management, including submitting an overall project schedule of works for obtaining client sign off.
3. Project Execution, encompassing a wide spectrum of responsibilities for the execution of components required for completion of project within project duration, allocated cost budget and to client acceptance.
4. Project Monitoring and Control to check ongoing project stage-wise deliverable for compliance of final project requirements.
5. Project Closure involving sign off for final acceptance of the project by the client, documentation of lessons learned accessible to key project management personnel in the organization to improve upon shortcomings for effectively managing future projects.
6. Project Integration Management wherein all the sub-projects is effectively integrated to achieve the overall project goal.
7. Project scope management wherein the scope of the project is confirmed and communicated to all project staff.
8. Project Procurement management wherein ‘Make or Buy’ decision analysis is carried out to understand time and cost implication for effective procurement planning.
9. Project Resource management for the effective utilization of human resources and material resources.
10.Project communication management for effective dissemination of project status to key stakeholders
11. Project change management to document and communicate the cost and time implication of the changes made to the originally approved project scope.
Desired Candidate Profile
Construction Manager must be a Graduate Civil Engineer, available in Bahrain with a minimum of 15 years of work experience in the Civil Construction field, especially those who have experience in infrastructure projects such as Road, Bridge & Tunnels work in GCC are preferred.
Apply for Construction Manager Job 2019:Apply Now