Construction Manager Job In Qatar 2019
Job Description for Construction Manager Job In Qatar 2019
Position: Construction Manager Qatar
Job Summary for Construction Manager Job In Qatar 2019
AECOM is seeking a Construction Manager/Inspector for an anticipated position supporting a construction effort in the country of Qatar. The Construction Manager will capable of providing expert recommendations and support in building construction, verifies measurements, construction adequacy, and work being completed IAW. The candidate will be responsible for selected construction inspections, quality control, submittal reviews for all of the construction projects. The work location for this position is on the Al Udeid Air Base (AUAB) in Qatar.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test and background.
Minimum Requirements for Construction Manager Job In Qatar 2019
- Must have at a minimum of 15 years construction field experience in all phases of Civil and Building Construction or a two (2) year associate’s degree in Construction Management or related field and 10 years of field experience.
- Construction management service providers must have experience in all aspects of building construction.
- Experience in mechanical projects (HVAC, plumbing), electrical projects, or civil/structural projects is required.
- Must hold an American Concrete Institute (ACI) concrete testing certification.
- Must be versed in the International Building Code, NFPA Fire Codes and the NEC in addition to general construction practices.
- Knowledgeable of National Building and Fire Codes
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
- Position requires a Secret Clearance and the ability to maintain it.
- Due to nature of the work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
Preferred Qualifications for Construction Manager Job In Qatar 2019
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Management Services Group (MS)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Less than 1 Year work experience