Consultant Jobs In Dubai 2019
Job description / Role for Consultant Jobs In Dubai 2019
Deals, Infrastructure & Project Finance – Senior Consultant
Line of Service: Advisory
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary for Consultant Jobs In Dubai 2019
A career in our Infrastructure and Government practice, within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team helps public sector clients finance, deliver and operate projects in a cost effective and efficient fashion. As part of our team, you’ll help our client with procurement strategies, project structuring, financing and negotiations.
Responsibilities for Consultant Jobs In Dubai 2019
- As a Senior Consultant within the Strategy team, your responsibilities will include:
- Solving clients’ problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development.
- Assuming responsibility for components of engagements and collaborating with team members to deliver solutions.
- Leading work from junior members of the team and coaching them to deliver results in line with PwC’s standards of excellence.
- Contributing to engagement planning and ensuring high quality of related deliverables for each engagement.
- Driving content development for deliverable(s).
- Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations.
- Supporting internal and business development activities for senior management.
- Recognizing and communicating opportunities to sell add-on work to clientManaging documentation of client engagements in a structure and timely manner for internal auditing purposes.
- Drawing on the firm’s network of subject matter experts to support your work
Requirements for Consultant Jobs In Dubai 2019
- Preferred Skills & Years of Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a strategy consulting firm or working in an environment where the same skills have been developed.
- Experience in the Pharmaceuticals industry (Big Pharma or Generics), and Healthcare enterprises will be a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and technical aptitude including modelling, possess both financial and commercial acumen and enjoy problem solving to
- understand the drivers of a business, analyze their data and use this to provide insight and advice to our client.
- The ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, self-review your work and produce deliverables of a high quality under tight client deadlines in time pressured environments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English. Multilingual / Arabic is a plus.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates.
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with high scores (top 10% in class and/or above 3.7/4 CGPA). MBA from top business school is preferred, though not essential.