Culture, Tourism and Antiquities Department Sindh Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||28 Feb 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||11 MAR 2019
|4||Newspaper Name||Dawn News Paper|
Culture, Tourism and Antiquities Department Sindh Positions
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill the following posts reserved for differently able persons in the Directorate General Culture Sindh, Culture, Tourism & Antiquities Department, Government of Sindh
- 03 Junior Clerk BPS-11
- 02 Book Sorter BPS-01/02
- 02 Library Attendant BPS-01/02
- 01 Mali BPS-01
- 01 Attendant BPS-01
- 04 Naib Qasid BPS-01
- 02 Sanitary Worker BPS-01
Last Date to Apply: March 11, 2019
Culture, Tourism and Antiquities Department Sindh Jobs
- Applications must be sent along with attested photocopies of following documents on or before March 11, 2019 :
- Disability Certificate issued from the concerned authority.
- Academic Qualification Certificates.
- Domicile / Permanent Residence Certificate (Form-D)
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- 02 Passport size latest photographs.
- Postal address and telephone number.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application for each post.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for written test / Interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Urban & Rural quota will be maintained as per rules.
- The general age relaxation of fifteen (15) years in upper age limit will be applicable.
- The candidates already in Government / Semi-Government service must apply through proper channel. MANZOOR AHMED KANASRO (DIRECTOR GENERAL)
The Director-General Culture Sindh, Block-76, Pak Secretariat, Opposite MPA Hostel, Sir Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah Road, Karachi (021-99206073)
Culture, Tourism and Antiquities Department Sindh Jobs News Paper Ad