Customer Service Team Leader Job 2019
|2||Company||Al Mumayaz Information Services|
|3||Company Size||50 Employees|
Job Description for Customer Service Team Leader Job 2019:
We are looking for a qualified Team Leader to join our team. You will be responsible for meeting customers, supporting to close deals, supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
Candidates without experience in B2B Telecom shall not be accepted for an interview.
Interested Candidates can attend Walk in Interviews on
Date: 28th August 2019 Wednesday
Time: 09:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Warba Center Near Al Muraqqabbat Police Station, 2nd Floor 201
The Ideal Candidate should be well experienced in Telecom and IT, should acquire the Knowledge in Cloud Computing, Data Center, Fleet Management and other Digital services of Etisalat.
Job Responsibilities for Customer Service Team Leader Job 2019:
As a Team Leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
Delegate tasks and set deadlines
Oversee day-to-day operation
Monitor team performance and report on metrics
Discover training needs and provide coaching
Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
Prepare team pipelines and sales funnel and monitor and help the Team to achieve the same.
Qualifications and Requirements for Customer Service Team Leader Job 2019:
- Minimum 2+ years of strategic sales experience in a business-to business sales environment.
- Proven Sales Team Lead / Supervisor experience in the Telecom/ICT industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Knowledge of Digital Products of Etisalat
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Telecommunication, Computer Science or equivalent
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Possess an optimistic team attitude and competitive desire to be the best.
Salary: 6,000 to 8,000 UAE Dirhams per month
Experience for Customer Service Team Leader Job 2019:
Sales: 2 years (Required)
Send your CV
Apply now for Customer Service Team Leader Job 2019