DAAD Scholarship Germany 2021
Applications are invited from all International Students from around the world to Pursue Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs for the DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2020-2021 from the Government of Germany. DAAD scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany and the said Scholarship is funded by the Government of Germany and it will cover all the expenses. It is the best Annual Largest DAAD Germany Government Scholarship 2021-2022 (Fully Funded).
DAAD Scholarship Germany 2021 Objective
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Details regarding DAAD Scholarship Germany 2021
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship Level: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- Eligible Countries: All Foreign Nationals
- Deadline: Depend on different University
- Duration:12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme)
Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021 UK Benefits
The scholarship value includes:
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
Eligibility Criteria for Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2021
To apply for these fellowships, you must:
- Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
Selection process for Danish Government Scholarships 2021
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
Scholarships fields DAAD Scholarship Germany 2021
Mathematics, Engineering, Social Science, Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics, Development, Regional and Urban Planning, Agricultural and Forest Sciences, Natural and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences, Education and Law, Media Studies.
DAAD Scholarship Germany 2021 List of Required Documents
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
What can be funded?
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2021/22”.
Deadline for DAAD Scholarship Germany 2021
- The last date to apply for the DAAD Scholarship Germany 2021 2021 is End of 2020, and Start of 2021
Further information regarding DAAD Scholarship Germany 2021
- Brochure “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses – Educating Professionals for Sustainable Development”
How to apply for DAAD Scholarship Germany 2021