Danish Government Scholarships 2021
University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that oversea students make during their education.
Details regarding Danish Government Scholarships 2021
- Scholarship Country: Denmark
- University: University of South Denmark
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree Programs
- Eligible Countries: All Countries outside Europe
- Deadline: 1st Sept 2020
Danish Government Scholarships 2021 UK Benefits
The scholarship value includes:
- The scholarship consists of two parts:
- full tuition fee waiver
- a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarships 2021
To apply for these fellowships, you must:
- Candidates from a non-EU/EEA country applying for one of the following Engineering Master’s programme in Sønderborg (programme start in autumn) and be eligible to pay tuition fees:MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
The scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
Note: The Faculty of Engineering has the possibility to award highly qualified applicants for other programmes for a scholarship as well.
Selection process for Danish Government Scholarships 2021
The best-qualified candidates based on points will be awarded the scholarship. Please look under the section “Entry requirements” for each programme. All documentation must be available before application deadline, to make sure that we can process your application.
Deadline for Danish Scholarships 2021
- The last date to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships Danish Government Scholarships 2021
- September intake: 1 February
- February intake: 1 September
How to apply for Danish Government Scholarships 2021