Deputy Commissioner Torghar Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||17 April 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||02 May 2019
|4||Newspaper Name||The News|
Deputy Commissioner Torghar Jobs/ Vacancies
Deputy commissioner Torghar, under the community-driven local development program Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites application from experienced and determined professional to fill the vacant position detailed below:
- 01 Senior Programme Engineer
- 02 Rural Infrastructure Engineer
- 04 Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer
- 01 Monitoring & Livelihood Officer
- 01 Female Facilitation Officer
- 02 Data Entry Operator
Last Date to Apply: May 02, 2019
Deputy Commissioner Torghar Jobs/ Terms & conditions
- Screening and evaluation test for this position will be conducted under the supervision of National Testing Service- Pakistan (NTS). For the job application form. Test deposit slip allots with other necessary details, please visit NTS website: http://www.nts.org.pk Job applications without the original fee deposit will not be entertained. Please refer to the following details for more information.
- Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only. Please note that no TA/DA will be admissible for the interviews.
- Incomplete applications or the ones received after the closing date of the application will not be entertained.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application forms falls on any official holiday, the next day will be considered as the closing date.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other computer software’s must be required for the selection of the candidates.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), as well as knowledge of local cultures and customs, is a pre-requisite.
- Candidates already working in the public sector shall apply through proper Chanel. Age of candidates shall be determined on the last date of advertisement
- The competent authorities reserve the tight to change any condition, not to till or cancel the requirement process.
- In case of selection, the candidate will have sign an agreement with the office of the respective Deputy Commissioner before issuance of the appointment order better.
- Errors/omission are subject to rectification.
Deputy Commissioner Torghar Jobs/ Application Procedure
- Job application accompanied with detail curriculum vitae (CV), attested copies of all certificates and documents (including professional diplomas, academic degrees and experience letter), one recent passport size photograph, copy of your computerized national identity card and domicile certificate must reach the office of (NTS Headquarters. Plot # 96, Street# 4, H-8/I, Islamabad) within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Original documents must be presented at the time of interview.
- Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates had taken a print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having a picture of the candidate) through NTS website nonappearing in the tests.