DG Khan Medical College Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||18 April 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||04 May 2019
|4||Newspaper Name||Express ePAper|
DG Khan Medical College And Teaching Hospital Vacant Positions
DG Khan Medical College & Teaching Hospital, Den Ghazi Khan offers the following vacant posts on ad-hoc basis for a period of 01 years.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Last Date to Apply: 04 May 2019
DG Khan Medical College And Teaching Hospital Jobs Instructions
- Applications (on the prescribed form which is available in the Admin Branch as well as available on the website of this College) should be addressed to the Principal D.G. Khan Medical College, Dera Ghazi Khan, along with three attested Photographs, two attested copies of all educational certificates including Result Cards of all Professional Examinations, valid PM&DC registration certificate, experience certificates, Domicile & CNIC must be attached with the application form and should reach in the office of the Principal D.G. Khan Medical College, Dera Ghazi Khan during office hours up to 04.05.2019.
- For more details visit http://www.dgkmc.edu.pk
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to reduce or increase the number of posts advertised as well as change / cancel the process of recruitment.
- Schedule of interview for selection will be communicated by post to the eligible/shortlisted candidates after scrutiny of the applications.
- All candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Recruitment will be made as per Government Policy and other directions issued from time to time on Merit Basis on the recommendations of Selection Committee.
- Govt. /Semi Govt. employees may send their applications Through Proper Channel along with NOC.
- No. T.A. N.A. will be paid to candidates coming for interviews.
- For every vacancy, the candidate has to apply separately.
- After selection the documents will be verified by the concerned authority / Board / University, in case of fake documents the job will be terminated and legal action will be taken.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and will not challenge in any court of law.
- Candidate Domiciled any District of Province of Punjab can apply.
- Dismissed from service, removed from service, compulsory retired under the PEEDA Act, 2006, retired under the provisions of Section 12 (1) of the PCS Act 1974, retired on account of invalidation under Rule 3.3 of PCS Pension Rules or retired voluntarily will not be eligible.
- 20% quota for bonafide resident of special zone. 16) Minorities ( Non- Muslim) Quota 05 % 17) Disable Quota 03% 18) Woman Quota 15 %
- Those candidates who have already applied for the post of Biochemist / Chemical Pathologist (BS-17) on Adhoc basis, need not to apply.
DG Khan Medical College Jobs 2019 News Paper Ad