Directorate Of Central Health Establishments Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||28 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||11 April 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Dawn ePaper|
Directorate Of Central Health Establishments Jobs 2019 Vacant Positions
Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male and Female) being Pakistani National against domicile mentioned against each for the following posts for recruitment on regular basis in Directorate of Central Health Establishments, Islamabad:
- Account Assistant (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Saintary Inspector (BPS-12)
- UDC Cashier (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Dispenser (BPS-09)
- OT Technician (BPS-09)
- Lab Technician (BPS-09)
- LHV (BPS-09)
- X-Ray Technician (BPS-09)
- Quarantine Assistant (BPS-09)
- Accountant (BPS-08)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-09)
- Health Technician (BPS-07)
- Midwife (BPS-06)
- Asstt. Store Keeper (BPS-06)
- Lab/ OT Assistant (BPS-05)
- Dark Room Asstt (BPS-05)
- BPS-01 To BPS-04
Last Date To Apply: 11 April 2019
Directorate Of Central Health Establishments Jobs Term and Conditions
- 5 years General Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules and all other age relaxation will be granted as per federal Government age policy.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each post
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Applicants having valid experience of the Public Sector shall be counted only.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- After Selection three weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) by NITB is mandatory for Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11) and Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09).
- Successful candidates shall be on probation for a period of one year extendable for another one year on unsatisfactory performance.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- Deposited fee is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in the premises of the test centers.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage.
- For Posts BPS-01 to BPS-04 download application form from www.ots.org.pk free of cost and send to Directorate of Central Health Establishments, NIH Premises, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
Directorate Of Central Health Establishments Jobs Application Procedure
- Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on Open Testing Services (OTS) website https://www.ots.org.pk
- For posts BPS-01 to 04 download application form from https://www.ots.org.pk free of cost and send filled form to Directorate of Central Health Establishments, NIH Premises, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
- For Posts (BPS-05) to (BPS-14) download application form along with deposit slip from www.ots.orqjk and Submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip in any of countrywide online branch of designated bank and send it to Manager Operation(OTS), Office No 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad, PHONE: 051-5732752 UAN# 051-111-687222.
- Last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.