Eastern Mediterranean University Turkey Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships inTurky 2021 . The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Master and P.h.d Degree from the Eastern Mediterranean,Turkey. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship provides 100% and 50% scholarships for PhD programs and 50% scholarship in Master’s programs.
The Eastern Mediterranean University is a university in Northern Cyprus. It was established in 1979 under the leadership of Onay Fadıl Demirciler as a higher-education institution of technology for Turkish Cypriots. In 1986, it was converted to a state university. The campus is located within the city of Famagusta.
Details Regarding Eastern Mediterranean University Turkey Scholarships 2021
- Country Name: Turkey
- University Name: Eastern Mediterranean University
- Program:Masters & PhD
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 04, 2021
Eastern Mediterranean University Turkey Scholarships Benefits
- Each PhD program can grant either one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarship to new international students and Turkish nationals (seperately) who hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Each master’s program can grant one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarship to Turkish nationals who will enrol in the program for the first time with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- In addition, large number of %50 tuition fee scholarships are available for new international students in master’s programs.
Available Fields of study at Eastern Mediterranean University Turkey Scholarships
Admission Requirements to for Eastern Mediterranean University Turkey Scholarships
- At Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), you will have an opportunity to carry out graduate studies in the field that you acquired your bachelor’s degree or in a relatedfield, having completed the required deficiency program which will not be longer than one year.
- Applications are accepted twice a year for Fall and Spring semesters. Application deadlines are announced on the web site of the Institute.
- Prospective applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree for Master’s programs and also meet departmental admission requirements.
- Applicants for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programs must possess a master’s degree.
- For Master’s program with thesis and PhD programs, the Turkish Republic citizens must have a program relevant valid ALES score of a minimum of 55. GRE (mathematical) = 610 or GMAT= 450 are equivalent to ALES=55.
- The programs, that are run under Business Administration Department, require ALES from both Turkish Republic (TC) and T.R.N.C (K.K.T.C.) nationals. For details please click.
A list of documents needed for application is given below:
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests. This is not valid for the programs in which the medium of instruction is Turkish. Native speakers should indicate the place of birth and citizenship. All others should provide documents of any one of the below given English Proficiency Tests.
- Three letters of reference (not required for EMU graduates).
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at EMU) (add documents).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Program specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- Proposal (for PhD program applications)
How to apply for Eastern Mediterranean University Turkey Scholarships 2021
Deadline for Eastern Mediterranean University Turkey Scholarships 2021
- The deadline for the Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship 2021 is January 04, 2021.