Education Department District Gujrat Jobs 2019 for Junior Clerks on Disable Quota
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF EMPLOYEES, EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, DISABLED QUOTA, DISTRICT GUJRAT
|2||Published Date||09 Feb 2019|
||19 and 21 FEB|
SCHEDULE and Place of Interview Education Department District Gujrat Jobs
1. Govt. Jamia High School Gujrat for typing test 10:00 AM 19.02.2019
2. Govt. High School Gujrat for interview 10:00 AM 21.02-2019
Education Department District Gujrat Jobs Terms
Terms & Conditions for Receipt of Applications for Junior Clerk
against 03% quota
1. For disabled quota, the minimum educational qualification of Junior Clerk is FA/FSc (2nd division) and expertise in the computer is a must. Candidate must have a disability certificate issued by medical board/district social welfare.
2. Candidate must be a resident of district Gujrat. All terms and conditions mentioned in the policy shall apply
3. The typing test of the candidate shall be conducted as per schedule. Typing test shall‘ be taken on a computer. There is a condition of 25 words per minute. The candidate getting through the typing test will have to pass the second test of MS office.
4. The applications of candidates for the post of junior clerk complete in every respect will have to be submitted in the office of Chief Executive Officer (DEA) Gujrat by the stipulated date during working hours. Applications must be supported with attested copies of educational certificates.
- Educational certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Computerized identity card
- Disability certificate
- Applications received after stipulated date will be rejected.
5. The disability of a candidate applying for a particular post should not become a hindrance in the performance of that duty
6. The educational certificates of candidates issued after the last date for receipt of applications shall not be accepted and shall be considered rejected. They should bring all your original documents at the time of the interview.
7. The appointment will be made after the final approval of the district recruitment committee. The department reserves the right to increase/decrease the No. of posts.
8. Chairman recruitment committee reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process sans assigning any reason thereof.
9. No TA/DA will be given to candidates coming for interview.
10. The age of the candidate must not be less than 1-8 years and more than 25 years on the last date for receipt of applications. The candidate can be” given relaxation in age as per prevalent rules, where necessary.
Education Department District Gujrat Jobs News Paper AD
Also, Apply for University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Lahore Jobs 2019