Electrical Technician Job 2019
Job Description For Electrical Technician Job 2019:
- Responsible for day to day liaison with client’s on-site staff.
- Responsible for carrying out work activities in compliance with the Dron & Dickson management system requirements, including Health, Safety & Environment.
- Responsible for carrying out work activities in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and Client management system requirements, including training.
- Responsible for actively contributing to Task Specific Toolbox Talks and Risk Assessment activities.
- Responsible for advising the Dron & Dickson on-site Charge-hand of any site modifications relevant to the assigned work scope, including marking up ‘As Built’ drawings.
- Inspection of Electrical & Instrumentation apparatus as per IEC60079-17.
- Maintenance and repair of Electrical & Instrumentation apparatus including glanding, termination of power and instrument cables in accordance with IEC60079-19.
- Responsible for completion of daily/weekly reports.
- Responsible for timely submission of Client and/or D&D ‘approved’ time sheets.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by management.
Travel & social expectation:
Qualifications / Training:
- Bachelor Degree preferred in Electrical Engineering specialization.
- COMPEX Ex01 to Ex04 is desirable
- IRATA Rope Access Certificate is desirable
- Offshore Survival (BOSIET/ FOET) is desirable
- MIST is desirable
At least two years of Electrical experience in a similar field
Job Details For Electrical Technician Job 2019:
Job Location: Basra, Iraq
Company Industry: Oil & Gas
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Electrical Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: Unspecified
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 2
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma