Electrician Job In Dubai 2019
Job Description for Electrician Job In Dubai 2019
Roles and responsibilities of a Maintenance Electrician
The Maintenance Electrician will:
• Perform all duties in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
• Maintenance work flow (scheduling, PM tasking, work order creation, etc.).
• Troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical systems – including Siemens PLC, Profibus etc.
• Safety regulations and safe work practices.
• High Level electricity skills – (AC/DC theory, relays, switches, solenoids, fuses, breakers, etc.), power generation and distribution (including 3 phase), electrical safety, National Electric Code, motor theory and protection.
• High Level electronic skills including photo sensors, scanning devices, embedded controllers, Programmable Logic Controllers, servo drives, variable frequency drives, Ethernet devices, remote I/O.
• High level of technical and diagnostic skills including fault finding of electrical circuits and pneumatic systems
• Work experiance on repairs and preventive maintenance of all site plant and equipment
• Continually monitor machinery and make necessary adjustment(s) to ensure proper operation.
• Complete all paperwork and/or electronic updates as required.
• Professional interaction with internal and external customers.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by performing and communicating in a manner that promotes good relationships with customers, clients, co-workers, and management
• Maximize the use of materials and resources to achieve high efficiencies to produce optimum equipment availabilities
• Work closely with operations personnel to ensure that reliability and safety issues are dealt with in an effective and timely manner
• Understanding of safety regulations, communication skills, basic computer skills, basic math skills, and the ability to read blue prints and electrical and/or pneumatical schematics.
• 3-5 years Electrical experience working within the Commercial or Retail sector
Desired Candidate Profile for Electrician Job In Dubai 2019
Must Have Experience:
• Must have working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, electronic, PLC (Siemens S7), Pneumatic/Hydraulics, automation
• Experience in Automatic Storage and Retrieval Systems Cranes and shuttles Systems, garment on hanger systems and other associated Material Handling Equipment MHE systems; Goods lifts, Elevators, DE stackers, Palletizers, wrapper, Tapping machine, erector etc.
• Experience with Maintenance scheduling / planning software
• Preventive maintenance & breakdown analysis
• LEAN or 6 sigma would be an asset
• Working in a 3-shift environment
• SCADA system