Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2021. The said Scholarships offering Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D degree program from the Science Po University Paris, France.
This scholarship is awarded by Sciences Po to students, first time applicants, from outside the European Union who demonstrate academic excellence and fulfill the profile requirements.Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021 is offered for all the International Students around the world residing outside European Countries. Each year Science of Po enrolls 14000 thousand students, in which half are International Students. Students from all the international students outside the European Union are eligible to apply.
Details regarding Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded
- Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to welcome the very best international students from outside of the European Union. This scholarship is not automatically awarded. A request for it must be made in the section designated for the purpose on the application form.
- The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements. The Emile Boutmy/MIEM scholarship may not be supplemented with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
- Country Name: Paris, France
- University Name: Sciences Po University, Paris, France
- Program:Bachelor’s, Master, Ph.D.
- Eligible nationality: International
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Dec 6, 2020 (Master, PhD Degree), Feb 28, 2021 (Bachelor Degree)
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded Benefits
The scholarship value includes:
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 for Bachelor’s Degree 2021 academic year
- The Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 is awarded to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of studies.
- A tuition fee of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition fee of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition fee of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition fee of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 for Master’s Degree 2021 academic year
- It covers €10,000 per year to cover tuition funds for the two years of the Master’s degree
- A tuition fee of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Master’s degree.
Fields of Study Available at Emile Boutmy France Scholarship 2021
- School of International Affairs
- Urban School
- School of Public Affairs
- Doctoral School
- Law School
- School of Management & Innovation
Eligibility Requirements for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021 France
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Bachelor dual degree candidates (unless as part of a specific agreement)
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure
- Candidates can not cumulate their applications for the joint scholarship with CSC and the Emile Boutmy Simple Scholarship.
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…), unless otherwise decided by the jury.
- This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
How to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020
Deadline for Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021
- The last date to apply for the the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 20211 is Dec 6, 2020 (Master, PhD Degree), Feb 28, 2021 (Bachelor Degree).