Environmental Protection Department Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||05 April 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||18 April 2019
|4||Newspaper Name||Nawaiwaqat ePaper|
Environmental Protection Department Vacancies
EPD invites applications from eligible candidates of Punjab Province for appointment against the posts of
- Project Director (1 Post)
- Administration and Finance Officer (1 Post)
- Cashier/Caretaker (1 Post)
- Analyst (2 Posts)
- Deputy Analyst (9 Posts)
- Assistant Analyst (6 Posts)
- Laboratory Technician (4 Posts)
Last Date To Apply: 18 April 2019
Govt Of Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs Terms And Conditions
- Applicants are advised to read detailed job descriptions given on EPD website (https://epd.punjab.gov.pk/ ).
- All the advertised positions are meant for a project on purely temporary basis with a contractual tenure up to 30.06.2019 or till the completion of the Project (if extended).
- Test/Interview date will be communicated through registered mail to shortlisted candidates.
- Properly signed application along with detailed CV, attested copies of all relevant documents/testimonials,
experience certificate, CNIC & 2 latest passport size photographs must reach in the office of undersigned within
15 days of advertisement during office hours.
- Separate form and envelopes should be used for each Post in case a candidate intends to apply for two (02) or
- The responsibility of correctness of the data/documents provided to EPD will rest on the candidates.
- If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules
and Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail
over the Instructions.
- Persons already in Government Service should send their applications through proper channel and attach NOC
from the concerned Department/employer.
- Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will not be entertained and would be
considered as rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending interview etc.
PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST (SP&IU) Environment Protection Department Punjab Room No. 212, Gate No. 10. National Hockey Stadium, Qaddafi Stadium Complex, Lahore