Federal Board of Revenue Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||22 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||28 March 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||The News|
Federal Board of Revenue Vacant Positions
The Federal Board of Revenue intends to hire consulting services of Change Management
- Change Management Specialist
Last Date to Apply: March 28, 2019
Federal Board of Revenue Jobs Terms And Conditions
- Federal Board of Revenue now invites eligible individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the said services.
- Interested Consultants must submit Expressions of Interest (EoIs) for the above assignments for the contract will be till the completion of the WB project.
- E0I must contain details of your professional work and all degrees/qualifications, along with references from previous employees if applicable.
- Any details of consultancy or services provided. Why are you eligible for the said job and how would you contribute during the contract period.
- Consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in World Bank’s World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (Regulations) [August 2018].
- Interested Consultants may obtain further information regarding Terms of Reference (TORs)/ Scope of assignment and detailed Job descriptions posted from FBR’s Website at https://www.fbr.gov.pk/tender or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the office of Chief-TAGR-Procurement, Room No 142, First Floor, FBR House, G-5, and Constitution Avenue, Islamabad between 0900 hours to 1600 hours on any working day.
- The Expression of Interest must be delivered to the address below not later than
15:00 hrs on 28th March 2019.
To Download Advertisement
(Syeda Adeela BoKhari)
Trust Fund for Accelerating Growth and Reforms (TAGR)
Room No. 142, FBR Flouse, G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad