Field Inspector Maintenance Job 2019:
Job Description For Field Inspector Maintenance Job 2019
Site supervision and follow-up all works normal or emergency works related to maintenance works such as upgrade, install, replace and diversion of main pipelines and apparatuses. Update inspection sheets for used material and prepare necessary forms and submit to Maintenance Engineer.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Regular supervises the implementation of Maintenance, Replacement & Upgrading of Existing Water Networks, and Tanker Filling Stations call-off contracts (Normal/Urgent/emergency works, during normal and/or outside shift hours if necessary).
• Ensure that contractors’ works are carried out as per contract specifications and requirements.
• Follow-up Issued contract work requests to the maintenance contractors.
• Daily update checklist for work progress (ERP system).
• Update inspection sheet for the material used in the site after completing the work.
• Prepare shutoff request and co-ordinates with Operation Supervisor for shut off.
• Prepare main laying notification for new pipe laying, apparatus installation/replacement, and co-ordinate with GIS surveyors.
• Read & understand KAHRAMAA specifications for materials and main laying and be sure that contractor implements specifications during work execution.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Three years diploma or its equivalent or higher.
• Knowledge about reinstatement of roads/pavements, water pipeline main laying and maintenance works.
• Minimum of five (5) years as maintenance field inspector of water networks.
• 90% Site work, 10% office.
Other Significant Requirements:
• To be well aware of the distribution system operations & Maintenance.
• Knowledge about waterworks materials DCIP, HDPE, Copper & MDPE.
• Familiar with all apparatuses & fittings.
• Familiar with GIS issues.
• Have leading skills and able to work independently.
• Have a good ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Preferable to know Arabic as well
• Knowledge in using relevant computer operating applications (word, excel, project), GIS applications and navigation system Requires
• This position requires good training for ERP system.
• Mobilization of resources in resolving emergency conditions.
• Requires Qatari driving license.
• This position requires extensive traveling between venues/depots during normal and or outside office hours.
• This position requires mobile communication while on duty outside the office.
Apply for Field Inspector Maintenance Job 2019
Click Below On Button:Apply Now