Finance Manager Job In Kuwait 2019
Client Company: International Oil & Gas Company with Global E&P Assets
Summary of Role for Finance Manager Job In Kuwait 2019:
The position may suit an individual who has worked as a Finance Manager in a general role with experience of working in Tax within Oil & Gas Upstream Sector.
Summary of Role for Finance Manager Job In Kuwait 2019
- To assist with accounting, branch and fiscal statements, branch and fiscal Account Audit, Statutory Compliance, operator correspondence, Tax Report, and other co-ordination work
- To act as the Company’s Tax Authority.
- To provide advice on International Tax
- Assist in reviewing the tax implications/planning of New Ventures.
- Maintain, regularly update master calendar for ALL monthly, quarterly, annual, periodical tax filings, renewals, and payments and initiate and complete the process as per cut off dates.
- Establishes contact with the Tax advisors for each international subsidiary of the Company to coordinate work compliance with them.
- Maintain backups for Tax planning put in place in respect of all countries.
- Ensure Tax Financial Accounts incorporate ALL tax charges and reconciliation of Management and Tax Accounts is on file.
- Mentoring / Training of National staff.
- Assist with other Finance Assignments which may occur from time to time.
Required Qualifications and Experience for Finance Manager Job In Kuwait 2019
- University Degree (Mandatory for Visa requirements)
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent (preferred)
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas fiscal and Finance Sector
- Business understanding of Tax
- Tax strategy and overall function effectiveness
- Tax Planning and optimization
- Fluent written & spoken English (mandatory)
The appointee will be invited to join the expatriate staff payroll on long term residential contract (married or single status). The importance of this key role will be reflected in the generous salary and expatriate benefits which includes end of service benefit, child education assistance, accommodation to a high standard, medical cover for self and family, annual bonus schemes, etc.
Interviews: As soon as possible
Please apply online via Oil & Gas Website to AMA Energy Management with a detailed copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format along with current day contact telephone number. Quote Ref: AD150 – Finance Manager, Kuwait