Chevening Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Chevening Scholarship 2021. The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Master Degree from the prestigious UK Universities. This Scholarships is a UK Government Scholarship for International Students , All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship. One of the best advantage of the the Chevening Scholarship 2021 is (English Language Requirement is mandatory for 2021 candidates) due to COVID-19. The total numbers of scholarships are 15,00.
Details regarding Chevening Scholarship 2021
- Chevening Scholarships UK 2021 enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, we are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
- Because these scholarships are fully-funded (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included), you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximising the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. On completing your studies, you will leave the UK equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to bring your own ideas to life.
- Chevening is the UK government’s international awards programme aimed at developing global leaders.Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
- Country Name: UK
- University Name:Different Universities in UK
- Program:Masters Degree
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationality Holders
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships:1500
- Deadline: 3rd November 2020
Chevening Scholarship 2021 Benefits
- Full University Tuition Fees
- An Enough Monthly Stipend
- Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The cost of One Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
Requirements & Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship 2021
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship 2021 UK you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience = 2,800 hours.
- Apply to three different eligible UK University Courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
How to apply for Chevening Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Chevening Scholarship 2021
- The last date to apply for the Chevening Scholarship 2021 is 3rd November 2020.