University of Waterloo Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for University of Waterloo Scholarships 2021. The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Degree from Waterloo University Canada. This Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission; hence no separate scholarship application is required.
Details Regarding University of Waterloo Scholarships 2021
- Country Name:Canada
- University Name: Waterloo University
- Level of Study:Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
Term: Winter, Spring, Fall
Citizenship: Canadian citizen/Permanent resident, International/study permit student
Level: Year One, Year Two, Year Three, Year Four
- Value: Award valued at $2,500 per term for a maximum of five terms.
- Deadline: March 15 / July 15 / November 15 (annually)
- The University of Waterloo is a public research university with a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The main campus is on 404 hectares of land adjacent to “Uptown” Waterloo and Waterloo Park. The university also operates three satellite campuses and four affiliated university colleges.
- The University of Waterloo is presenting the David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to the highly successful candidates in support of Canadian and international students. This is a full-time program open to students from around the world who want to study in any Waterloo Faculty undergraduate and graduate degree program.Faculties will nominate eligible students based on the Faculty’s award allocation. Students will be selected based on academic excellence as demonstrated through their application for admission to the graduate program
University of Waterloo Scholarships 2021 Benefits
- up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience
- $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience
- up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience
Eligibility & Selection Criteria for University of Waterloo Scholarships 2021
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any Faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements
- selection based on combination of academic achievement and duration and type of the international experience.
- International students with a valid Canadian study permit who are registered full time and assessed international tuition fees.
- Normally given to students in research-based programs (thesis or major research paper).
- Will normally only be given to students entering the first term of their program (term 1.0).
- Students must demonstrate academic excellence through criteria established by the Faculty.
- Students must meet the academic progress requirements of their program and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
- This award could be in addition to other internal or external scholarships (e.g., UW Graduate Scholarship, OGS, etc). Note: scholarships are different than sponsorships – see next bullet.
- Normally, students should not be concurrently receiving foreign government or agency sponsorship (e.g., China Scholarship Council, Libyan sponsorship, etc) or be fully or partially self-funded in excess of the Faculty minimum levels of support.
- Students grandparented under the existing IMSA program cannot be nominated for an IMAE; however, a student previously awarded an IMSA for a previously completed master’s degree can be nominated for an IMAE.
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission. Departments and/or Faculty will define their own internal process by which they select recipients based on the eligibility criteria and allocation.
- Faculties may impose stricter eligibility criteria as appropriate.
How to apply for University of Waterloo Scholarships 2021
International Master’s Award of Excellence scholarship
David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Award
Deadline for University of Waterloo Scholarships 2021
- The last date to apply for the Waterloo University Scholarships 2021 is March 15 / July 15 / November 15 (annually).