Germany Government Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Germany Government Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded].The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Masters, PhD from Top Universities . These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.
The Government of Germany Funds the Scholarship, and it will cover all the Expenses. A wide range of Academic Fields is available to Study. The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12-24 months (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for PhD. Germany is becoming a magnet for international students from all over the world.
There is No Application Fee Required by the Germany Government Scholarship. All of them are accepting applications for 2021. German Universities Charge No Tuition Fees. Dont worry about the IELTS Requirements.
Details regarding Germany Government Scholarship 2021
- Country Name:Germany
- Founded By:BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Program:Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 2021
Available fields of study at Germany Government Scholarship 2021
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Germany Government Scholarships 2021 Benefits
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Eligibility Criteria for Germany Government Scholarships 2021
- Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries (Here)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience.
Required Documents for Germany Government Scholarship 2021
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
How to apply for Germany Government Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Germany Government Scholarship 2021
- The last date to apply for the Germany Government Scholarship 2021 is March 2021.