Global Korea Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Global Korea Scholarship 2021. The said Scholarship is Fully Funded to obtain Undergraduate programs from the Korean Higher Educational Institutions. This Scholarships Scholarship for International Students , All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.In the embassy track, a total of 125 students will be selected and in University Track 95 Students will be selected. All-Academic Fields and Majors are available. The Duration of the Bachelor’s Degree will be for 5 Years. 1 Year for Language Korea and 4 Years for Bachelors. The GKS Scholarship will cover all the Expenses.
Details regarding Global Korea Scholarship 2021
- Country Name:South Korea
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Total Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: End of October 2020
Global Korea Scholarship 2021 Benefits
- Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses
- Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs (Dissertation)
- Completion Grant
Available Fields of Study at Global Korea Scholarship 2021
- Natural Science
- Entertainement & Sports
- Liberal Arts & Social Science
Requirements & Eligibility Criteria for Global Korea Scholarship 2021
To be eligible for This Scholarship you must:
Both an applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of their country of origin.
Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship.
Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time
Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
Applicants who have previously acheived in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
However, a former or current KGSP scholar who hold the overall grade of 90% or above can reapply to this program once either through the embassy or university track.
- Nationality: All applicants and their parents must be citizens of the GKS program‟s partner countries that are invited to take part in this program and must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who have Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.
- Age: Must be under 25 years of age as of March 1, 2021 (born after March 1, 1996)
- High School Graduates (or expected graduates): Must hold a high school diploma as of March 1st, 2021, or must be expected to graduate high school by March 1st, 2021.
- Health: All applicants must be in good health, both mentally and physically, to study in Korea for the full duration of degree or research programs.
Required Documents for Global Korea Scholarship 2021
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Study Plan
- Letters of Recommendation
- GKS Applicants Agreement
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Certificate of High School Graduation
- Proof of Citizenship
- Parents Proof of Citizenship
How to apply for Global Korea Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Global Korea Scholarship 2021
- The last date to apply for the Global Korea Scholarship 2021 in Korea is End of October 2020.