Government of Pakistan Cabinet Division Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||07 MAR 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||22 MAR 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Dawn News Paper|
Government of Pakistan Cabinet Division Vacant Positions
Cabinet Division requires the services of a dynamic professional of high integrity and eminence for the post of Chairman, National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPR.A). NEPR.A provides a professionally challenging work environment. Result oriented professionals willing to work under a demanding time schedule and high standards of performance are encouraged to apply for the above position.
- Chairman, NEPRA
Last Date To Apply: 22 MAR 2019
Government of Pakistan Cabinet Division Application Criteria
- Highly qualified professional known for his integrity and eminence, having experience of not less than twelve years in any relevant field, including law, business, engineering, finance, accounting or economics preferably in the electric Power services business.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills. Strong oral and written communication skills, have strong leadership skills, be a team builder and have the ability to develop positive long term relationship with the public/consumers, relevant federal government agencies and the provincial governments.
- Working knowledge of corporate restructuring, privatization and investment planning.
- Experience of senior-level policy making and strategy formulation.
- Experience in dealing with public sector utility regulations.
- The candidate shall be a citizen of Pakistan.
- The selected candidate shall be appointed for a term of four years.
- Interested applicants should submit applications along with copies of CNIC, C.V., copies of testimonials duly verified by Institutes attended HEC/PEC, Domicile and recent photograph to the undersigned up to 22-03-2019. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview
- The candidates shall not be entitled to any TNDA while appearing for the interview.
- For more information visit cabinet site http://www.cabinet.gov.pk/