Griffith University Australia Scholarships 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for Sabanci University Scholarship 2021.The said Scholarship is Partially Funded to obtain Masters , PhD from Griffith University Queensland, Australia. These Scholarships is for International Students, All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship.Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees. The GUIPRS covers tuition fees for the applicant for up to three years for doctoral candidates and up to two years for research masters candidates.
Details regarding Griffith University Australia Scholarships 2021
- Country Name: Australia
- University Name: Griffith University
- Program: Masters, PhD
- Eligible Nationality:International Students
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline:11 October 2021
- The Griffith University Scholarships for International Students may be held for up to two years for a research master’s program and up to three years for a doctoral program. A six-month extension may be granted to doctoral candidates in certain circumstances.
Griffith University Australia Scholarships 2021 Benefits
- The fee offset provided by the GUIPRS removes the liability of the awardee to pay program
tuition fees for the tenure of the award.
Overseas Student Health Cover
- The award includes the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy which covers
the candidate and dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.
Available fields of study at Griffith University Scholarships 2021
- Architecture, construction, and planning
- Science and environment
- Humanities, languages and social science
- Music and performing arts
- Business and government
- Criminology and law
- Visual and creative arts.
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Medicine, dentistry, and health.
Eligibility Criteria for Griffith University Australia Scholarship 2021
1) To be eligible for a GUIPRS, an applicant must:
- Not be a domestic student, as defined as being a student who is an Australian citizen; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa; or a New Zealand citizen; and
- Be commencing or enrolled in an HDR program (for which GUIPRS support is
available) at Griffith University.
2) A GUIPRS will not be awarded to a candidate who is in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government designed to offset HDR program tuition fees.
How to apply for Griffith University Australia Scholarships 2021
Deadline for Griffith University Australia Scholarships 2021
The deadline for the submission of Griffith Scholarships 2021 is 11 October 2021.