Hazara University Mansehra Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||03 MAR 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||21 MAR 2019
|4||Newspaper Name||The Nation News Paper|
Hazara University Mansehra Jobs 2019 Positions
Applications on prescribed form are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions on a regular basis.
- Registrar (BPS-20)
- Treasurer (BPS-20)
- Controller of Examinations(BPS-20)
- Manager University Linkages and Technology Transfer (ORIC) (BPS-19)
- Security Officer BPS-17
Last Date of Apply: 21-03-2019
Hazara University Mansehra Jobs 2019 Terms and Conditions
- Applicants should apply through the online job portal available on Hazara University, Mansehra website (www.hu.edu.pk.)
- No column of the application form should be left blank, particularly postal address/contact number both landline and mobile number must be mentioned.
- Applicants serving in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies should route their applications through proper channel with NOC/proper permission.
- A Bank Draft/Deposit Receipt of Rs: 1500/- in the name of Treasurer Hazara University Mansehra or on online deposit to account No. 0010027677000012, Allied Bank Limited, Hazara University Branch along with Application Form (printed from online job portal) completed in all respect including attested photocopies of all the DMCs, Certificates, Degrees, Experience certificates, CNIC (on full page). Domicile-certificate and three recent passport size photographs must be attached with the application form. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AND LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
- Applicants applying for more than one post will submit a separate application with necessary documents, complete in all respect.
- All applicants must submit “printed application form” from online Job Portal of University’s website www.hu.edu.pk, latest by March 21, 2019, through registered courier service to Selection Board Section, Hazara University, Mansehra. (BY-HAND FORMS SHALL NOT BE RECEIVED).
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered at all. The University is not responsible for delays in receiving call letters due to courier’s/mail lapses.
Experience Certificate must contain Job description and BPS or equivalency of scale to BPS. Experience/ qualification gained after the last date of form submission shall not be considered.
- The selected candidates will be governed by Rules / Regulations/statutes of Hazara University as applicable from time to time.
The candidates having Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC / IBCC, Islamabad before the closing date.
- Hazara University reserves the right not to fill any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- In the case of the Semester system, CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or above shall be considered as First division.
- For updates regarding the list of eligible/ineligible candidates and Test/Interview date etc, please keep visiting University website regularly.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Short-listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University and is available on the University website.
Note: The University administration is authorized to rectify errors/omissions (if any) in the advertisement.
To Apply Online Click