Health Department Dir Upper Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||14 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||29 March 2019|
|4||Newspaper Name||Mashriq epaper|
Health Department Dir Upper Vacant Positions
District Health Authority is seeking applications from medical, health and technical personnel for the posts of
- PHC Technicians,
- Clinical Technician Radiology,
- Clinical Technician Anesthesia,
- Clinical Technician Dental,
- Clinical Technician Pharmacy,
- Clinical Technician Pathology,
- Clinical Technician Cardiology,
- Clinical Technician Surgical,
Last Date to Apply: March 29, 2019
Health Department Dir Upper Jobs 2019 Terms and Conditions
- Candidates must be a bonafide resident of Dir Upper.
- Application Form should be read carefully before applying for any position.
- Form should be carefully filled by the candidates since the presided information will be considered as final for further process.
- Candidates will be self-responsible for wrong apply and can be excluded from the process even after provisionally allowed in the interview process.
- Applying Form submitted to the District Health Office Dir Upper, supported by the following documents in sequence
- One current photo on Form 2.
- Attested Photocopies of CNIC.
- Attested photocopies of all academic qualifications DMC/Certificates i.e SSC, HSSC, BA/BSC, MA/MSC,
- Relevant Field Diploma from the Faculty of Paramedical & Allied Health Science Peshawar.
- ” Experience” will mean in the line in only that Experience will be considered which has been acquired after the acquisition of minimum qualifications prescribed for the post, (Only Government hospitals & MTIs experience paid job will be considered)
- Not fulfilling any of the written statement in the application form or any Misinformation will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole recruitment process at any stage.
- The appointments will be made by the Department itself in accordance with the Government specified rules.
- The candidates applying from Government/Semi-Government organizations are required to apply through proper channel along with required documents including NOC from the parent Department.
- No TA.DA will be allowed for interview.
- All such Information will be displayed on the Notice Board of the DHO Office Dir Upper.
- Candidates should bring original documents along with CNIC at the time of interview.
- The verification fee of each document of the selected candidates will be paid from their own pocket, in case of any fake information/documents were found, their appointment order will be canceled automatically & FIR will be lodged against the accused.
- The selected candidates will be posted at anywhere Health Facilities in the District.
- The Departmental Selection Committee will reserve the right that if any changes made in Service Rules/ATP rules.
- The numbers of positions can be increased/decrease.
- 10 % quota will be reserved for Female candidates and 0.5% quota will be reserved for minorities which must be the citizen of District Dir Upper. 16. 2% (FWD) Quota in the above all categories will be reserved for disable persons only.
Visit https://Everydaymcqs.com for all types of MCQ’s
Health Department Dir Upper Jobs 2019 Application Procedure
- Applications complete in all respect should reach to the office of the undersigned within 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
- The Application Form will be available in the office of the District Health Officer Office Dir Upper.
District Health Office Dir Upper