HEAVY DUTY DRIVER jobs in Qatar 2019
Jaidah Group is looking for 3 Heavy Equipment Drivers in our Supply Chain Management department. Main responsibility is to drives flatbed or low bed trailer trucks and car carrier trucks carrying cars and loads and unloads such vehicles as needed
DIVISION/DEPT : SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES for heavy driver jobs in Qatar 2019
- Drive Car Carrier Truck / Trailer truck and keep up to date with the loading schedule.
- Load and unload automotive vehicles from the car carrier, and heavy equipment from trailer truck.
- Follow city and highway driving codes, regulations and speed limits.
- Check engine oil, brakes, tires, fuel level, water level, warning lights, horn and all necessary functioning items of the truck.
- Consistently follow safety precautions.
Heavy driver jobs in Qatar QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid Qatari heavy duty driving license
- 35 years of age and below
Heavy driver jobs in Qatar 2019 EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years’ experience in operating and driving at least a 20-meter long flatbed or low bed trailer truck or car carrier truck.
SKILLS & ABILITIES for heavy driver jobs in Qatar 2019
- Good oral and written communication skills in English – Arabic a plus.
- Hardworking, responsible, trustworthy and willing to work overtime.
- A skilled driver of heavy goods trucks and trailers and ability to operate such vehicles and equipment.
- Manage Relationships & Diversity
- Customer Orientation
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Communicate with Others
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
How To Apply for Heavy driver jobs in Qatar 2019
To Apply Online