Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship . The said Scholarship is Funded to obtain Bachelors, Masters, PhD in German Universities. This Scholarships is for German Students as well as for International Students , All over the world Students can apply for this scholarship. The University has almost all types of academic Fields of Study. This is a Huge figure that for the first time Germany is accepting 1000 Student Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree, or Doctoral Degree Scholarships in Germany.. The Duration of this scholarship is Undergraduate: Four Years, Master: 2 Years Doctoral: 3 Years.
Details regarding Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021
- Country Name: Germany
- Funded by: DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
- No. of Scholarships: 1,000
- Program:Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationality Holders
- Total Award: Funded
- Deadline:1st September 2020 and 1st March 2021 (of Each Year)
Students from any discipline and higher-education institution are invited to apply for the scholarship by the Foundation, which is closely associated with the German Green Party. Candidates have a positive attitude towards green ideals, excellent school grades and academic standing and are socially and politically involved. They are tomorrow’s experts and leaders, prepared to take responsibility and advocate the Foundation’s green ideals in an international context: the concepts of sustainability, self-determination, equal opportunities and justice as well as the encouragement of human rights and the promotion of a democratic culture.
- The scholarship is geared to particularly gifted students from Germany and abroad. Applicants from any discipline and higher-education institution are eligible for funding: talented students showing excellent promise for future academic and professional careers. Moreover, applicants show involvement in line with the values of green policy.
- admission to master degree course at a state or state-recognized institution of higher education in Germany
Number of Scholarships
- The Heinrich Böll Foundation funds scholarships for about 1,000 students and post-doctoral candidates every year.
- Funding generally covers the standard study period with the option to apply for renewal for one semester.
- Please find further information on the current funding here
- Application forms and further information on the application procedure here
Applicant Requirements for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021
- Proof of the required level of German language (B2 oder DSH)
- excellent school grades and academic standing; if requested, first graded proofs of academic achievements
- social engagement and interest in politics
- (self)-reflective, goal-oriented, creative personalities in their own right with inter-cultural and gender-democratic competences
- identification with the goals of the Foundation
- responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
Required Documents for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021
- Application Form
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent
- A list of Study Certificates to date if you have already commenced your studies
- For foreign applicants for a scholarship to study for a master’s degree: Certified copy of your first-degree certificate
- Student enrolment certificate
- Written proof of German language proficiency. Minimum DSH 2 or Level B2
- A third-party reference on your social commitment
- An expert reference from a university or college lecturer.
How to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021
Deadline for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021
- The last date to apply for the the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021 is 1st September 2020 and 1st March 2021 (of Each Year).