High Court of Sindh Karachi Jobs 2019
|2||Published Date||01 May 2019|
|3||Last Date to Apply||20 May 2019
High Court of Sindh Karachi Jobs/ Vacancies
Applications are invited to fill up the following positions in the newly created/ established 29 consumer protection courts in each district of Sindh from the candidates, having domicile of PRC of their respective district of Sindh who fulfill the following requirements against every position:
- 01 Assistant BPS-16
- 01 Reder BPS-14
- 01 Data Processing Assistant BPS-12
- 01 Junior Clerk BPS-11
- 01 Bailiff BPS-04
- 01 Driver BPS-04
- 01 Naib Qasid BPS-01
Last Date to Apply: May 20, 2019
High Court of Sindh Karachi Jobs/ Application Procedure
- From Serial No. 1 to 4, all the candidates are required to download “Job Application Form” and deposit challan/slip of Rs. 700/-(Rupees Seven Hundred only) from SIBA Testing Services (STS) website: http://www.sts.net.pk and Sukkur IBA University Website: http://www.iba-suk.edu.pk. The fee of Rs. 700/- may be deposited in any branch of Allied Bank Limited. After tilling job application form, the candidate will dispatch job application form along with testimonials, Domicile/P.R.C. CNIC, two recent passport size photographs and bank deposit slip (original) at following address: “Project Manager (SHC-CPC), SIBA Testing Services (STS) (managed by Sukkur IBA University), Airport Road Sukkur OM 071-5644159-60, Mob: 0336-6546675 & 0312-1399243 UAN: 071 (111-785-422)”.
- Written and typing tests of the posts mentioned from Serial No. 1 to 4 will be conducted on the same date and time at Karachi, Hyderabad & Sukkur.
- From Serial No. 5 to 7, all the candidates are required to send their application(s) on “Prescribed Application Form” available with this Advertisement along with attested copies of educational document(s), CNIC, Domicile & P.R.C. two passport size photographs & valid Driving License (only for the post of Driver) addressing to the Registrar, Sindh High Court, Court Road, Karachi through post or submit their application by hand in Dispatch Branch of Sindh High Court. Candidates may download the prescribed application form from the official website of this Court i.e http://www.sindhhighcourtgov.pk/jobs.php.
- All the candidates are required to apply for any post(s) in their respective district according to their domicile/PRC.
- The last date for submission of application form is 20th May 2019.
- From Serial No. 5 to 7, separate Application Forms may be filled up and sent for each post, if applying for more than one posts.
- Incomplete job applications will not be entertained and the same will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- Relaxation in age limit would be given only to suitable candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The dates for written test/interview and results of candidates from Serial No. 1 to 4, will be announced by SIBA Testing Services on their aforementioned official website(s). Whereas for the posts from Serial No. 5 to 7, the test interview will be conducted by this Court.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in tests/interview.