Hotel Front Desk Receptionist Job 2019:
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder, and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Approximate Start Date: August 2019
Front Desk Receptionist
The Front Desk Receptionist is a central part of the Front Office Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a smooth arrival and departure experience…Arabic speaker preferred.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion to exceed guest expectations by providing the most memorable guest experience.
Hotel Receptionist Job Description:
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait:
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced accommodation
- 30 days vacation
- 13 days Public Holidays per year
- Paid home leave tickets
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels & Resorts worldwide
- Quality of employee meals
- Regular social and sporting events
- Free transportation to work.
- Laundry/dry cleaning for provided uniforms
- Work shoes provided
- Full medical coverage
- The hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To Apply For Hotel Front Desk Receptionist Job 2019 click the Apply Button belowApply Now